Before using the 911s5 proxy, you need to log in 911s5 and change the corresponding configuration
(leave everything else as default)
(1) In the AutoProxy page’s API Settings, tick “Use API”, if it is checked, please ignore it
(2) In the Settings page, change “Port Forward” to 4440-4539 and click “Save”, then uncheck the limit used s5 IP and click “Save”
(3) Please keep the 911s5 client open throughout the use
Scene 1: Import Account Settings
1. Single Import
Open the account import template and fill in 911s5 in each row of proxytype.
(1) If you have the account’s original IP address, please fill in it.
(2) If you don’t have the original IP address,please click use country/region code, select the account’s registration location.
2. Batch import
Open the account import template and fill in “911s5” in each row of proxytype.
(1) If you have the account’s original IP address, please fill it in the IP column.
(2) If you don’t have the original IP address, just have the account’s registration location. Please fill in the countrycode/regioncode column with international country/region codes.
(3) If some accounts have the original IP address and some accounts have registration location, please fill in the corresponding content in the IP / countrycode(regioncode) column corresponding to the account.
(4) If you didn’t fill in the IP address and countrycode/regioncode, the software will remind when you importing, you need to select the country/region on the software interface then you can continue to import. (The country/region selected here will apply to all unfilled IP/countrycode(regioncode) account, you cannot assign it to the specific account.)
Scene 2: Account Proxy Modification
In the account management-user ID column, click the proxy icon, select “911s5” in the “proxytype” drop-down box, and fill in the corresponding information according to the single import explanation.