1. Log in to your Luminati(bright data) account, go to [Proxies] page to choose a zone, and click [Edit].
2. Click the [Download IPs list] and you will get a txt file.
3. Open the txt file, where includes proxy information of every proxy. Each proxy information stars from “zproxy.lum-superproxy.io” as shown below.
4. [New Profile] -> [Single Import]
5. Select your desired browser, SunBrowser or FlowerBrowser(only for Pro plan currently).
6. Fill in Name (optional)
7. Select a group
8. Select User Agent (OS and browser version)
9. Proxy -> select proxy type as Luminati. Paste a piece of proxy information you got in step 3 into the first line “Proxy host”.
9.1 “Connection test passed！” means this proxy is available.
9.2 “Connection test failed！” means there is no connection between your Internet and the proxy server. Please refer to Switchy Omega to check your proxy to solve this problem.
10.Information -> Account Platform. Select the platform you want to access. If the drop-down box doesn’t contain the platform you need, you can select [other] to open a specified URL.
11. Fill in Username (the username of your account on the platform, optional)
12. Fill in Password (the password of your account on the platform, optional)
13. Fill in Cookies (optional)
Note: Please un-tick the [Check Duplicate] boxes.
14. Fill in Notes (optional)
Browser fingerprints are set by default, while you can change them. You will see Profile Summary in the right