This is luminati dynamic IP
Scene 1: Import Account Settings
1. Single Import
Select “lumauto” in the popped-up window, AdsPower will use the luminati dynamic residential information set in the enterprise settings by default.
Please make sure that the luminati dynamic residential information in the enterprise settings has been filled in and saved. The specific filling path is: enterprise,settings, luminati dynamic residential.
If you have special proxy information requirements for this account, please don’t tick using luminati dynamic residence set by the enterprise and fill in the new proxy information as required.
(1) If you have the account’s original IP address, please fill in it.
(2) If you don’t have the original IP address, please click use country/region code, select the account’s registration location.
2. Batch Import
Open the account import template and fill in “lumauto” in each row of proxytype.
If there are no special proxy requirements for the accounts, you don’t need to fill in the proxy column. AdsPower will use the luminati dynamic residential information you filled in the enterprise settings. (please make sure that the luminati dynamic residential information in the enterprise settings has been filled in, for more details please see single import)
If you have special proxy requirements for an account, please fill in the proxy information as required in the proxy column corresponding to the account.
(1) If you have the account’s original IP address,please fill it in the IP column.
(2) If you don’t have the original IP address,just have the account’s registration location. Please fill in the countrycode/regioncode column with international country/region codes.
(3) If some accounts have the original IP address and some accounts have registration location, please fill in the corresponding content in the IP / countrycode(/regioncode) column corresponding to the account.
(4) If you didn’t fill in the IP address and countrycode/regioncode, the software will remind when you importing, you need to select the country/region on the software interface then you can continue to import. (The country/region selected here will apply to all unfilled IP/countrycode(regioncode) account, you cannot assign it to the specific account.)
Scene 2: Account Proxy Modification
In the account management-user ID column, click the proxy icon, select “lumauto” in the “Proxy Type” drop-down box, and fill in the corresponding information according to the single import explanation.