Integration with Luminati
How to integrate AdsPower with Luminati?
Sign up, download and install AdsPower for free
- Click “Upload Accs” button from the “Account Management” menu;
- Fill in Luminati proxy information;
- Use the “Check Proxy” function to check if the network is connected;
- Then the configuration is complete, click the “OK” button;
- In the account management interface, click the “Open Browser” button, the new browser environment will use this IP address;
How to integrate AdsPower with Luminati in Excel?
- Add Zone in Luminati Interface and download assigned IPs (Pic. 1);
- Paste Luminati’s proxy IP information and account information into Excel (Pic. 2);
- Upload Excel to AdsPower system (Pic. 3);
How to automatically match Luminati’s dynamic residential IP in AdsPower?
- Click the “Free Upgrade” button in the lower right corner of the AdsPower software to upgrade to the Team version of AdsPower (from $25/month);
- Enter the menu, Enterprise=> Settings (Pic. 1);
- Fill in the username and password of Luminati Dynamic Residential IP (Pic. 2);
- When importing the account, select “Lumauto” (Pic. 3);
- And fill in the IP country/state/city information you want to get from Luminati, or the IP address that the account has logged in and used;
- After the configuration is complete, click the “OK” button;
- In the account management interface, click the “Open Browser” button, AdsPower will proxy you to the IP of the region you expect;